The Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of physical objects, machines, people and other devices that enable connectivity and communications to exchange data for intelligent applications and services. These devices consist of smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics, vehicles, motors and sensors which are all capable of IoT communications.The IoT allows objects to be sensed and controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for direct integration between the physical and digital World resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefits.
- IoT Evolution and Market
- IoT Kits and Leaning Resources — Rapid Prototype your IoT Idea
- Drone Wireless Video Transmission – Technologies, Challenges and Solutions !
- How to communicate with digital devices like Sensors, ADC, DAC for IOT (over I2C and SPI protocols)
IoT Access Technologies Brief
- IoT Access Technologies
- Self Sustained Sensor Node for IoT – Technologies and Commercial products !
- Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN)
- LoRa Sensitivity and Link-budget Calculations
- LoRa Technology, It’s Features and Application
- Bluetooth 5 and its uses in IoT explained
- Fog Computing and Internet of Things
- IOT_Delhi (Internet of things) : Introduction
- Smart Cities & Solutions
Narrow Band IoT
- Narrow Band IoT
- IoT Device Battey Life 10 Years !!! How is it possible? Battery Life Calculation for NB-IoT Device
- Beacons Technology-What it is, How it works and Its Applications and Challenges
- Beacon Technology- iBeacons Vs Eddystone
- Beacons Hardware Vendors